|Please note that this is the Narutopedia's article on the tool. If you are looking for the article on the summon then you should head to Crows.|
|Anime||Naruto Episode #41|
|Movie||Naruto the Movie 2: Legend of the Stone of Gelel|
|Game||Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Game and Movie|
Crow (烏, Karasu) is a puppet, originally created by Sasori, but passed onto Kankurō. It resembles a three-eyed, four-armed humanoid with jagged teeth and spiky brown hairstyle protruding from the top of its head and framing the sides. In Part I, Kankurō typically keeps Crow wrapped in bandages on his back, and he is able to switch places with it at will using the Body Replacement Technique. Because of Kankurō's enjoyment in installing mechanisms into his puppets, Crow is very offensive, having numerous concealed weapons.
One of Crow's specialities is working with Black Ant to use techniques such as Black Secret Technique Machine One Shot and Poison Mist Hell: Hundred Continuous Firing. Crow was destroyed by Sasori when Kankurō fought against him after Gaara's capture early in Part II and has since been repaired along with Black Ant and Salamander.
- Several poison-tipped darts such as kunai or senbon.
- Smoke bombs launchers in the arms in order to blind its opponents. The smokescreens can be made up of poisonous gas to serve a secondary purpose.
- A blade that unfolds from its abdomen (in Part II).
- Hidden scythe blades on his torso.
- Hidden wrist knives.
- Hidden giant poisoned needle in its mouth.
- Large blades on the joints of his arms, legs and head, used during the Black Secret Technique Machine One Shot
- Any of its body parts are detachable for separate attacks.
- Apparently has some kind of recording device on its eyes, as Kankurō used it during the written test of the Chūnin Exams to record the other candidates' answers.
- A special flight mechanism that enables it to manoeuvre high into the air where it could bomb targets from above.(Video games only)