|English anime||Combined Transformation|
|Manga||Volume #15, Naruto Chapter #135|
|Anime||Naruto Episode #78|
|Game||Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Game|
|Classification||Ninjutsu, Cooperation Ninjutsu|
|Hand seals||Reverse Ram|
This is an advanced version of the Transformation Technique, where two or more users combine into one form in order to gain that form's physical abilities. Because there is more than one user involved, some of the prep work can be split between users, such as by having one provide the chakra while another performs the hand seals.
The Combination Transformations that have been seen in the series are:
- The Sound Four take the form of the Fourth Kazekage's bodyguards, with two members in each guard.
- Gamabunta and Naruto Uzumaki take the form of a giant fox. In the anime, it is specifically the Nine-Tails.
- Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru take the form of a Double-Headed Wolf.
- In the Naruto: Shippūden anime, the Magaki Group takes a form.
- In the Boruto anime, Naruto and Sasuke Uchiha take the form of fūma shuriken.