|Chakra Transfer Technique|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #110|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga and Game|
This technique allows the user to transfer chakra to another person.
It is used by many users, each one of them has shown to use technique in different ways. Certain people, such as Minato Namikaze and Naruto Uzumaki could also mould the transferred chakra in order to adapt it to another person's specific chakra type. In the latter's case, due to Kurama's chakra, it also enveloped the recipients in a chakra cloak similar to his "Version 1" form, albeit with no tails. Once, the user transfers its chakra, he/she is able to manipulate that chakra remotely.
- Katsuyu and its summoners have a unique bond between them through White Strength Seal and they can use Remote Healing. Tsunade used this technique during Pain's invasion of Konoha, with Tsunade first transferring her healing chakra to Katsuyu, and then Katsuyu itself transferring it to the wounded villagers. Sakura used the same method of Tsunade with Katsuyu to heal wounded shinobi in Shinobi Alliance against Ten-Tails.
- Tsunade used again this technique during the five Kage's fight against Madara Uchiha to give Ōnoki some of her chakra through so that he could use a massive Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique to defeat Madara's wood clones.
- Zetsu's Spore Technique creates clones, which feed on chakra to grow are also able to transfer chakra to people they come in contact with.
- Dan Katō was able to use this technique as a spirit in Tsunade's consciousness to restore her chakra and White Strength Seal.
- Jūgo was able to transfer natural energy to someone thanks to his Sage Transformation.
- The tailed beasts are also able to freely share their chakra with whomever they choose, and as Kurama has noted, it is a less complicated process for them than it is for humans.
- If the Aburame member has proper control, the kikaichū are also shown able to transfer their accumulated chakra to others targets, replenishing them.
- The Magaki Group uses this technique in a different way. First Nangō sends his chakra to Benten and Chūshin, and then both of them send it along with its own to Akaboshi, greatly enhancing the power of his techniques.
- ↑ Naruto chapter 617, page 5
- ↑ Naruto chapter 616
- ↑ Naruto chapter 634, pages 7-8
- ↑ Naruto chapter 588, pages 13-15
- ↑ Naruto chapter 466, pages 9-11
- ↑ Naruto chapter 591, page 16
- ↑ Naruto chapter 413, page 15
- ↑ Naruto chapter 618, page 13
- ↑ Naruto chapter 572, page 10
- ↑ Naruto chapter 609, pages 13-14
- ↑ Naruto: Shippūden episode 304
- ↑ Naruto: Shippūden episode 144