|Literal English||Heavenly Hand Power|
|Manga||Volume #70, Naruto Chapter #674|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #424|
|Novel||Boruto: Naruto the Movie|
|Movie||Boruto: Naruto the Movie|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Novel, Game, Movie|
|Classification||Kekkei Genkai, Space–Time Ninjutsu, Ninjutsu, Dōjutsu|
|Range||Short to Mid range|
With his left eye, Sasuke instantly shifts the location of himself, others, and objects, within a certain range. This range can be increased if he swaps himself with an object, as seen when he switched places with Sakura Haruno's discarded flak jacket. Using the chakra of the nine tailed beasts allowed Sasuke to extend the range of this technique even further, as seen when he shifted him and his Susanoo behind Naruto Uzumaki, who was a considerable distance away.
Due to its speed, this technique has proven to be especially useful for launching surprise attacks against enemies. At certain times after first obtaining his Rinnegan, Sasuke had to recharge his Rinnegan and this technique cannot be used. By adulthood, Sasuke became able to use Amenotejikara even when his Rinnegan is overused.
This technique not only switches the position, but the momentum and direction of the switched targets as well.
- According to Sasuke, he was given this technique due to Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki giving him the Six Paths Chakra.
- Sasuke has been shown using this technique three times in a row before having to close his eye.
- Body Replacement Technique
- Flying Thunder God Mutually Instantaneous Revolving Technique
- Flying Thunder God Technique