If this is your first time here I hope you enjoy yourself; if not then just to make sure you're aware both of us dislike coming here so lets settle our discussion as quickly as possible. Please click the "Leave Message" button if you're here to discuss a topic not already listed.
sorry for being rude, but i need to object to your revising of my editing on this one. at the time when sai talked to sakura, he said that naruto loves her, not loved her.—This unsigned comment was made by Maliousdei (talk • contribs) .
Hey supern do you know what episode kakashi is first seen using the rasengan in? I know it is sometime during the Hidan and Kakuzu arc but i dont know when. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks.Kagutsuchi100 (talk) 06:40, April 5, 2010 (UTC)Kagutsuchi100
Kakashi was first seen using rasengan during naruto element manipulation training, while giving a helpfull hint on naruto's training, explaining to naruto that rasengan is chakra manipulation which is different from elemen manipulation. a little after he started to train naruto along with yamato, so naruto can master his element control.
Hey I realized that you've just been negating some of my minor edits here and there on Hinata's page. Hinata's large bust sizes is a running gagged in fandom, so it's only fair to point out she has large ones in her appearance section and the pic I put under the Invasion of Pain is a legal pic. So, what's up man? They are only minor edits and heel, Hinata's page does need Shippuuden pics Shock Dragoon Apr-05-10 1:40pm ETZ
- Well that's the thing, normally I would have agreed with you, but on Hotaru's page they mention she does, when said fact is never mentioned in the anime, so I thought it was something to put on Hinata's page since outside the series they mention she does. Also, pic is alright right?Shock Dragoon Apr-05-10 1:55pm ETZ
- This one File:HinataConfession.jpg. Shock Dragoon Apr-05-10 2:25pm ETZ
- Geuss I'll use it (it has her saying what the pic means so). Hey, I know how hard it is to be an Admin to this wikis. I'm am admin of Rave Master, Fairy Tail, and D-Grayman so I know how hard it is to know what to put in and not. In my opinion, some things go without saying like Mei Termui is never said to be endowed but we know she is, Natsu is never said to be hyper but we all know he is. I know your pain.Shock Dragoon Apr-05-10 3:00pm ETZ
Six-tailed Slug reversion
Hi, I got bored and decided to look through my massive huge long list of five, count 'em, five contributions, and I noticed you'd reverted my correction of one of the links on that page, which linked to a redirect until I changed it. I was wondering why. Isn't it proper for links in articles to point to the intended page, instead of redirects to said page?
Thanks for the punctuation
The picture of Itachi.
I'm talking about this Do you know where I can get a licensed picture of Itachi at that age?Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 18:22, April 7, 2010 (UTC)!!—This unsigned comment was made by Vegerot (talk • contribs) .
Do you have an answer?Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 18:33, April 7, 2010 (UTC) Vegerot.
Problem with Episode page
on the List of Episodes page, the origanal sieres count skips from episode 208 to 219...and i don't no which edit did this so i cant revert it! so i was hoping one of you guys could fix it.--Silverblade1 (talk) 02:03, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
Screw You But he is so very emo.
P.S u cant block me.
if u do ill make a new email a new profile and because u tried ill go around spamming and deleting 2 me hearts content so fuck u—This unsigned comment was made by Mattc2911 (talk • contribs) .
- I cant fucking believe it, i curse at u and u rearrange my sentence structure—This unsigned comment was made by Mattc2911 (talk • contribs) .
Temari is minor support character
There is a mistake in the article. Temari is Minor support character. She is seen a few times in random arches, and meanwhile no one asks, or talks for her or remember for her for anything. This is not a chartacteristic for major support character, this is characteristic for minor support character.
There a are a lot of factological errors in the narutopedia. Sice all my edits are obviously worthless, i suggest that someone more worthy than i am, to verify and fix all factological errors.
Another is that Ino yamanaka is said to me major support character, and she is, but few times she was treated as minor character. in every more complicated situation, or when sasuke is involved, ino is seen, and acting important role, in it. Theis is not a characteristic of a minor support character, this is charactestic of a major support character.
all of you claim to state the obvious, copying and translating the data books, but at least try to verify against factological errors. on other naruto dedicated websites, which honedtly claim to be much lesser sites than narutopedia, i gee drammatically lower nomber of factological errors and skill weightning of a sertain shinobi is not acccepted as personal opinion but as strong and weak sides of character, and types of operations the chracter is most fit and least fit. Diabolik.kant (talk) 22:29, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
i edited the 4th Hokage's page because it has never been shown he has instantaneous reflexes and raw quickness. it is just assumed because of his flying thunder god technique. if you have proof of this, mind showing me where he proved it? thanks.UchihaChris (talk) 19:35, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Such techniques, usually require some level of phisical fitness, of the user, so the technique can work at all, and it requires greater level of fitnes so it can be performed efficiently, during battle, so assuming he has that level of fitness and speed is safe. Minato does not take place in many scenes, so we cannot fully confirm does he have them or not. From all of his appearences, (not that they are many) he is seen in circumstances, where he needs to use this speedq, just once - in kakashi gaiden. i hope someone to check in some databook, to try to confirm this. Diabolik.kant (talk) 15:23, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
Hey SuperN can you add a picture of Itachi Uchiha's Mangekyo Sharingan to the gallery of the Mangekyo page. It just says wikia where his sharingan would be. ThanksKagutsuchi100 (talk) 23:22, April 13, 2010 (UTC)Kagutsuchi100
If you put a : in front of "File", it'll become a link rather than the image. Much easier than putting those commands you've been using :3 Just a tip ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 16:23, April 14, 2010 (UTC)