This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Announcements → Chapter articles||Post|
Since there are 11 newly-created chapter articles, I thought I'd ask before doing something with them. What is the current opinion on single chapter articles? If memory serves they were shot down a few months ago for easily becoming too long. The One Piece wiki has the problem in spades, but the Bleach wiki does a decent job of keeping things brief. ~SnapperTo 03:45, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
- Those "chapter articles" are simply junk.
- They use the "Chapter #" form of titling, we will NOT be doing that, just like episode articles chapter articles will be titled by the actual chapter title.
- The user created a very bad quality infobox, Chapters will be using a proper infobox like the new Episode infobox we have.
- Those pages didn't even use the infobox, they were built by Wikia's annoying Rich Text Editor, another occurrence of this kind of thing happening would just be a reason to have Wikia disable the rich text editor on this wiki.
- They had no content in them.
- Chapter and Episode articles will be more like what is over on the Soul Eater Wiki. For now though, focus on episode articles. After the episode and jutsu infoboxes are through, I'll get on with the character infobox, and at the very end finish up with a chapter infobox. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Oct 3, 2009 @ 04:15 (UTC)
- An example of what have been done on the Bleach wiki :
- Ju gatsu mikka (talk) 22:15, November 5, 2009 (UTC)